RLS-A - Electronic Wide Angle Scoring System
RLS-A - Elektronic Wide Angle Scoring System
- The Round Location System Advanced (LS-A) is a training and zeroing system for precision shooting ranges.
- It provides immediate performance feedback for supersonic ammunition and specifies the positions of shots with exceptional accuracy.
- A RLS-A can be installed on existing targetry, e.g. to running targets, and enables interaction with a target mechanism.
- Due to automatic scoring the system omits the need for repeated access to the target area for the retrieval of information.
- The system reduces errors that are made in manual and timeconsuming measurements and analysis of shots.
- Data loss that is caused by the failure to measure all shots due to identically placed rounds is eliminated.
Theory of Operation
- The two delta sensor arrays of the registration unit with four sensors each are installed close in front of the target and locate any projectile, passing with a speed of minimum Mach 1.3 by registering the supersonic shock wave.
- The calculated position of the shot is transmitted to the range control immediatley. The connection is made via energy chain or radio (battery powered). Untransferred shots are temporarily stored in a buffer (RAM).
- Type of Weapons: Rifle (Supersonic)
- Projectile velocity: at least 440 m/s (mach 1.3) at the target
- Detecting Window: 2m wide x 1.5 m high
- Shooting Angle (standard): Azimuth: ± 15°, Elevation: ± 5°
- Operational Temperature : -25°C/-13°F to +72°C/161.6°F
- Storage Temperature: -25°C/-13°F to +72°C/161.6°F
- Voltage: 9-36 VDC
- Enclosure type: IP 65
- Length: 920 mm / 36,2 in
- Width: 300 mm / 11,8 in
- Height: 220 mm / 8,7 in
- Weight: 6 kg
We reserve the right to alter the specification without prior notice.